The Feide R&D Translation Portal is closed
This page is in place just to let you know that the translation portal has been closed, and
therefore can no longer be used to translate our software projects.
If you came here willing to help with the translation of
SimpleSAMLphp, we are evaluating better alternatives for that than this portal. Meanwhile, you
can contribute by submitting a pull request to our
development repository. For that, you
will need to:
- Open an account in github.com, in case you don't have it
- Fork SimpleSAMLphp.
- Clone your fork to your disk with a git client.
- Edit the translation files with your contributions.
- They are located in the
- Translations are divided in different namespaces. Each namespace
has a couple of files, one for the definitions of the texts, and another for their
respective translations. Every language should be placed in the translations file. So,
for all messages related to the administrative interface, we have the two following
- All the translation files are JSON-encoded. This means they follow
structure. Make sure the file is valid JSON after your
- Commit your changes with a descriptive change of what you did, i.e. updated
- Push your commit (or commits, it's ok to do more than one) to your fork
- Go to github and navigate to your repository. Click the button to create a pull
- We will handle your submission as fast as we can in order to include your contributions
You may want to take a look at this
tutorial if you are new to git or github.